1) Do you allow citizens to defer their minutes to another person?
2) If so, do you have a maximum number of minutes allowed per individual?
3) Do you allow a Council member to address Council during a public hearing or public comment period?
4) Do you limit the amount of time as a whole for public comments during the regular Council/Board meetings?
5) At what point in the regular meeting is the public comment period – at the beginning, at the end?
6) Do you limit the public comments to items on the agenda only or can citizens speak about anything?
7) Do you limit the number of speakers on a given topic during a public comment period?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much!
Town of Cape Charles